Premium Sungrown Cannabis
5.5 Million Square Feet of Environmentally Sustainable, Ultra-High-Tech Cultivation
We work together.
Glass House Brands is a rapidly growing, vertically integrated, California-focused organization that strives every day to realize its vision of excellence: compelling cannabis brands, produced sustainably, for the benefit of all. Led by a team of expert operators, proven businesspeople, and passionate plant lovers, it is dedicated to delivering rich cannabis experiences with respect for people, for the environment, and for the community, and an abiding commitment to justice, social equity, and sustainability.
The #1 Cannabis Company in the #1 Market in the World
- Kyle Kazan and Graham Farrar form first investment fund, the foundation of what is now known as Glass House Brands.
- Glass House Farms operates under Prop 215, focuses on perfecting its cultivation methods to produce craft quality cannabis at scale.
- Prop 64 goes into effect, changes laws surrounding growing, possessing and transporting marijuana; Adult Use provisions slated to take effect January 2018.
- California’s Secretary of State issues Articles of Organization in the state for Magu Farm.
- Bud & Bloom, a Medical dispensary owned by an entity soon to become part of Glass House Brands, opens in Santa Ana, Orange County.
- Prop 64 goes into effect for California: Bud & Bloom transitions from Medical to Adult Use.
- First Glass House Farms-branded products brought to market; first 1/8th-ounce jar sold to Sespe Creek.
- First 5 acres of hemp planted on Virgin soil at Cadiz Ranch in San Bernardino, as part of an experimental commercial hemp program.
- The Farmacy Santa Barbara officially opens its doors to the public as the city’s first Adult Use cannabis dispensary.
- Glass House Brands’ ~22,000 sq. ft. cannabis manufacturing and production facility receives its Certificate of Occupancy.
- First full-capacity (355,000 sq. ft.) harvest at Padaro, Glass House Farms’ second farm site, more than doubling previous cultivation output.
- In December, Glass House Farms reaches #2-selling brand in the Flower Category (Source: BDS Analytics).
- Two additional Santa Barbara County retail licenses awarded in Santa Ynez & Isla Vista.
- De-SPAC transaction with Mercer Park Brand Acquisition Corp. finalized & Glass House Brands commences trading on the NEO Exchange under ticker symbol GLAS.A.U.
- In July, Glass House Farms reaches #1-selling brand in the Flower Category (Source: BDS Analytics).
- Purchase of state-of-the-art, 5.5-million-square-foot SoCal greenhouse cultivation facility closes.
- Definitive agreement reached for acquisition of PLUS, California’s #4 edibles brand.
- Flagship SoCal Greenhouse facility receives state and local licenses for Phase I operations; 30k clones delivered and cultivation commences.
- First harvest at SoCal facility completed ahead of schedule